About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 107 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
272. Z. K. Goldsmith, M. Secor, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Inhomogeneity of interfacial electric fields at vibrational probes on electrode surfaces,” ACS Central Science (in press).
271. D. R. Stevens and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Examining the mechanism of phosphite dehydrogenase with quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical free energy simulations,” Biochemistry (in press).
270. F. Pavošević, B. J. G. Rousseau, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent orbital-optimized perturbation theory methods: Approaching coupled cluster accuracy at lower cost,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 11, 1578-1583 (2020).
269. E. Sayfutyarova, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Substituent effects on photochemistry of anthracene‒phenol‒pyridine triads revealed by multireference calculations,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142, 487-494 (2020).
267. J. J. Goings and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Early photocycle of Slr1694 blue-light using flavin photoreceptor unraveled through adiabatic excited state quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical dynamics,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 20470-20479 (2019).
266. T. Culpitt, Y. Yang, P. E. Schneider, F. Pavošević, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Molecular vibrational frequencies with multiple quantum protons within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 15, 6840-6849 (2019).
263. E. Sayfutyarova, Y. C. Lam, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Strategies for enhancing the rate constant of C—H bond cleavage by concerted proton-coupled electron transfer,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 15183-15189 (2019).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936