269. E. Sayfutyarova, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Substituent effects on photochemistry of anthracene‒phenol‒pyridine triads revealed by multireference calculations,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142, 487-494 (2020).
About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 103 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
267. J. J. Goings and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Early photocycle of Slr1694 blue-light using flavin photoreceptor unraveled through adiabatic excited state quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical dynamics,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 20470-20479 (2019).
266. T. Culpitt, Y. Yang, P. E. Schneider, F. Pavošević, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Molecular vibrational frequencies with multiple quantum protons within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 15, 6840-6849 (2019).
263. E. Sayfutyarova, Y. C. Lam, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Strategies for enhancing the rate constant of C—H bond cleavage by concerted proton-coupled electron transfer,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 15183-15189 (2019).
264. Z. Tao, Y. Yang, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent density functional theory: Including the density gradient in the electron-proton correlation functional for hydrogen and deuterium,” J. Chem. Phys. 151, 124102 (2019).
262. P. Li and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Substrate-to-product conversion facilitates active site loop opening in yeast enolase: A molecular dynamics study,” ACS Catal. 9, 8985-8990 (2019).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936