301. C. R. Reinhardt, E. Sayfutyarova, J. Zhong, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Glutamate mediates proton-coupled electron transfer between tyrosines 730 and 731 in Escherichia coli ribonucleotide reductase,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 143, 6054-6059 (2021).
About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 160 entries.
300. L. Zhao, A. Wildman, F. Pavošević, J. C. Tully, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and X. Li, “Excited state intramolecular proton transfer with nuclear-electronic orbital Ehrenfest dynamics,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 3497-3502 (2021).
299. M. Secor, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Artificial neural networks as mappings between proton potentials, wave functions, densities, and energy levels,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 2206-2212 (2021).
298. F. Pavošević, Z. Tao, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent coupled cluster singles and doubles with density fitting: Protonated water tetramers with quantized protons,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 1631-1637 (2021).
297. P. E. Schneider, Z. Tao, F. Pavošević, E. Epifanovsky, X. Feng, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Transition states, reaction paths, and thermochemistry using the nuclear-electronic orbital analytic Hessian,” J. Chem. Phys. 154, 054108 (2021).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936