253. Z. K. Goldsmith, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Theoretical analysis of the inverted region in photoinduced proton-coupled electron transfer,” Faraday Discuss. (in press) DOI: 10.1039/c8fd00240a.
About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 68 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
252. F. Pavošević and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent equation-of-motion coupled cluster singles and doubles: Theory and calculation of excitation energies for positronium hydride,” J. Chem. Phys. (in press).
251. G. A. Parada, Z. K. Goldsmith, S. Kolmar, B. P. Rimgard, B. Q. Mercado, L. Hammarström, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and J. M. Mayer, “Concerted proton-electron transfer reactions in the Marcus inverted region,” Science (published on-line 4/11/19), DOI: 10.1126/science.aaw4675.
250. Y. Yang, P. E. Schneider, T. Culpitt, F. Pavošević, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Molecular vibrational frequencies within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 10, 1167-1172 (2019).
249. E. R. Sayfutyarova and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Constructing molecular π-orbital active spaces for multireference calculations of conjugated systems,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 15, 1679-1689 (2019).
248. Z. K. Goldsmith, Y. C. Lam, A V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Proton discharge on a gold electrode from triethylammonium in acetonitrile: Theoretical modeling of potential-dependent kinetic isotope effects,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 1084-1090 (2019).
247. E. R. Sayfutyarova, J. J. Goings, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Electron-coupled double proton transfer in the Slr1694 BLUF photoreceptor: A multireference electronic structure study,” J. Phys. Chem. B 123, 439-447 (2019).
246. F. Pavošević, T. Culpitt, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent coupled cluster singles and doubles theory within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 15, 338-347 (2019).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936