About Coraline Tao
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Coraline Tao contributed 164 entries already.
Entries by Coraline Tao
307. D. Sun, A. K. Harshan, J. Pécaut, S. Hammes-Schiffer, C. Costentin, and V. Artero, “Hydrogen evolution mediated by cobalt diimine-dioxime complexes: Insights into the role of the ligand acid/base functionalities,” ChemElectroChem 8, 2671-2679 (2021).
306. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Nuclear-electronic orbital methods: Foundations and prospects,” J. Chem. Phys. 143, 8381-8390 (2021).
304. S. P. Heins, P. E. Schneider, A. L Speelman, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. M. Appel, “Electrocatalytic oxidation of alcohol with cobalt triphosphine complexes,” ACS Catalyl. 11, 6384-6389 (2021).
305. S. Sarkar, A. Maitra, W. R. Lake, R. E. Warburton, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and J. M. Dawlaty, “Mechanistic insights about electrochemical proton-coupled electron transfer derived from a vibrational probe,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 143, 8381-8390 (2021).
303. S. Hammes-Schiffer and G. Galli, “Integration of theory and experiment in the modelling of heterogeneous electrocatalysis,” Nat.Energy 6, 700-705 (2021).
302. F. Pavošević and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent unitary coupled cluster and equation-of-motion for quantum computation,” J. Chem. Theory Comp. 17, 3252-3258 (2021).
301. C. R. Reinhardt, E. Sayfutyarova, J. Zhong, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Glutamate mediates proton-coupled electron transfer between tyrosines 730 and 731 in Escherichia coli ribonucleotide reductase,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 143, 6054-6059 (2021).
Sterling Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936