About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 154 entries.
298. F. Pavošević, Z. Tao, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent coupled cluster singles and doubles with density fitting: Protonated water tetramers with quantized protons,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 12, 1631-1637 (2021).
297. P. E. Schneider, Z. Tao, F. Pavošević, E. Epifanovsky, X. Feng, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Transition states, reaction paths, and thermochemistry using the nuclear-electronic orbital analytic Hessian,” J. Chem. Phys. 154, 054108 (2021).
295. C. R. Reinhardt, R. Sequeira, C. Tommos, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Computing proton-coupled redox potentials of fluorotyrosines in a protein environment,” J. Phys. Chem. B. 125, 128-136 (2021).
294. W. D. Guerra, E. Odella, M. Secor, J. J. Goings, M. N. Urrutia, B. L. Wadsworth, M. Gervaldo, L. E. Sereno, T. A. Moore, G. F. Moore, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. L. Moore, “The role of intact hydrogen-bond networks in multiproton-coupled electron transfer,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142, 21842-21851 (2020).
293. E. A. Perets, D. Konstantinovsky, L. Fu, J. Chen, H.-F. Wang, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and E. C.-Y. Yan, “Mirror-image antiparallel β-sheets organize water molecules into superstructures with opposite chirality,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA 117, 32902-32909 (2020).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936