About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 169 entries.
307. D. Sun, A. K. Harshan, J. Pécaut, S. Hammes-Schiffer, C. Costentin, and V. Artero, “Hydrogen evolution mediated by cobalt diimine-dioxime complexes: Insights into the role of the ligand acid/base functionalities,” ChemElectroChem 8, 2671-2679 (2021).
306. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Nuclear-electronic orbital methods: Foundations and prospects,” J. Chem. Phys. 143, 8381-8390 (2021).
304. S. P. Heins, P. E. Schneider, A. L Speelman, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. M. Appel, “Electrocatalytic oxidation of alcohol with cobalt triphosphine complexes,” ACS Catalyl. 11, 6384-6389 (2021).
305. S. Sarkar, A. Maitra, W. R. Lake, R. E. Warburton, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and J. M. Dawlaty, “Mechanistic insights about electrochemical proton-coupled electron transfer derived from a vibrational probe,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 143, 8381-8390 (2021).
303. S. Hammes-Schiffer and G. Galli, “Integration of theory and experiment in the modelling of heterogeneous electrocatalysis,” Nat. Energy (on-line). DOI: 10.1038/s41560-021-00827-4.
302. F. Pavošević and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent unitary coupled cluster and equation-of-motion for quantum computation,” J. Chem. Theory Comp. 17, 3252-3258 (2021).
301. C. R. Reinhardt, E. Sayfutyarova, J. Zhong, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Glutamate mediates proton-coupled electron transfer between tyrosines 730 and 731 in Escherichia coli ribonucleotide reductase,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 143, 6054-6059 (2021).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936