About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 52 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
244. P. Li, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Impact of mutations on the binding pocket of soybean lipoxygenase: Implications for proton-coupled electron transfer,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 9, 6444-6449 (2018).
243. E. Odella, S. J. Mora, B. L. Wadsworth, M. T. Huynh, J. J. Goings, P. A. Liddell, T. L. Groy, M. Gervaldo, L. E. Sereno, D. Gust, T. A. Moore, G. F. Moore, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. L. Moore, “Controlling proton-coupled electron transfer in bio-inspired artificial photosynthetic relays,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 15450-15460 (2018).
242. J. J. Goings, C. R. Reinhardt, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Propensity for proton relay and electrostatic impact of protein reorganization in Slr1694 BLUF photoreceptor,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 15241-15251 (2018).
241. Y.-H. Wang, Z. K. Goldsmith, P. E. Schneider, C. W. Anson, J. B. Gerken, S. Ghosh, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and S. S. Stahl, “Kinetic and mechanistic characterization of low-overpotential, H2O2-selective reduction of O2 catalyzed by N2O2-ligated cobalt complexes,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 10890-10899 (2018).
240. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Controlling electrons and protons through theory: Molecular electrocatalysts to nanoparticles,” Acc. Chem. Res. 51, 1975-1983 (2018).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936