250. Z. K. Goldsmith, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Theoretical analysis of the inverted region in photoinduced proton-coupled electron transfer,” Faraday Discuss. (in press).
About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 61 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
249. E. R. Sayfutyarova and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Constructing molecular π-orbital active spaces for multireference calculations of conjugated systems,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. (in press).
248. Z. K. Goldsmith, Y. C. Lam, A V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Proton discharge on a gold electrode from triethylammonium in acetonitrile: Theoretical modeling of potential-dependent kinetic isotope effects,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 1084-1090 (2019).
247. E. R. Sayfutyarova, J. J. Goings, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Electron-coupled double proton transfer in the Slr1694 BLUF photoreceptor: A multireference electronic structure study,” J. Phys. Chem. B 123, 439-447 (2019).
246. F. Pavošević, T. Culpitt, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent coupled cluster singles and doubles theory within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 15, 338-347 (2019).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936