275. L. Zhao, Z. Tao, F. Pavošević, A. Wildman, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and X. Li, “Real-time time-dependent nuclear-electronic orbital approach: Dynamics beyond the Born-Oppenheimer approximation,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 11, 4052-4058 (2020).
About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 114 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
273. F.Pavošević, T. Culpitt, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent quantum chemistry: Integrating electronic and nuclear quantum effects via the nuclear-electronic orbital method,” Chem. Rev. 120, 4222-4253 (2020).
274. E. Odella, S. J. Mora, B. L. Wadsworth, J. J. Goings, M. A. Gervaldo, L. E. Sereno, T. L. Groy, D. Gust, T. A. Moore, G. F. Moore, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. L. Moore, “Proton coupled electron transfer across benzimidazole bridges in bioinspired proton wires,” Chem. Sci. 11, 3820 (2020).
272. Z. K. Goldsmith, M. Secor, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Inhomogeneity of interfacial electric fields at vibrational probes on electrode surfaces,” ACS Cent. Sci. 6, 304-311 (2020).
271. D. R. Stevens and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Examining the mechanism of phosphite dehydrogenase with quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical free energy simulations,” Biochemistry 59, 943-954 (2020).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936