270. F. Pavošević, B. J. G. Rousseau, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent orbital-optimized perturbation theory methods: Approaching coupled cluster accuracy at lower cost,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 11, 1578-1583 (2020).
About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 114 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
269. E. Sayfutyarova, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Substituent effects on photochemistry of anthracene‒phenol‒pyridine triads revealed by multireference calculations,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142, 487-494 (2020).
267. J. J. Goings and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Early photocycle of Slr1694 blue-light using flavin photoreceptor unraveled through adiabatic excited state quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical dynamics,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 20470-20479 (2019).
266. T. Culpitt, Y. Yang, P. E. Schneider, F. Pavošević, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Molecular vibrational frequencies with multiple quantum protons within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 15, 6840-6849 (2019).
263. E. Sayfutyarova, Y. C. Lam, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Strategies for enhancing the rate constant of C—H bond cleavage by concerted proton-coupled electron transfer,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 15183-15189 (2019).
264. Z. Tao, Y. Yang, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent density functional theory: Including the density gradient in the electron-proton correlation functional for hydrogen and deuterium,” J. Chem. Phys. 151, 124102 (2019).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936