About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 138 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
274. E. Odella, S. J. Mora, B. L. Wadsworth, J. J. Goings, M. A. Gervaldo, L. E. Sereno, T. L. Groy, D. Gust, T. A. Moore, G. F. Moore, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. L. Moore, “Proton coupled electron transfer across benzimidazole bridges in bioinspired proton wires,” Chem. Sci. 11, 3820 (2020).
272. Z. K. Goldsmith, M. Secor, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Inhomogeneity of interfacial electric fields at vibrational probes on electrode surfaces,” ACS Cent. Sci. 6, 304-311 (2020).
271. D. R. Stevens and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Examining the mechanism of phosphite dehydrogenase with quantum mechanical/molecular mechanical free energy simulations,” Biochemistry 59, 943-954 (2020).
270. F. Pavošević, B. J. G. Rousseau, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent orbital-optimized perturbation theory methods: Approaching coupled cluster accuracy at lower cost,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 11, 1578-1583 (2020).
269. E. Sayfutyarova, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Substituent effects on photochemistry of anthracene‒phenol‒pyridine triads revealed by multireference calculations,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142, 487-494 (2020).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936