229. M.T. Huynh, S. J. Mora, M. Villalba, M.E. Tejeda-Ferrari, P. A. Liddell, B. R. Cherry, A.-L. Teillout, C. W. Machan, C. P. Kubiak, D. Gust, T. A. Moore, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. L. Moore, “Concerted one-electron two-proton transfer processes in models inspired by the Tyr-His couple of photosystem II,” ACS Cent. Sci. 3, 372-380 (2017).
About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 80 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
228. T. Culpitt, K. R. Brorsen, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Density functional theory embedding with the orthogonality constrained basis set expansion procedure,” J. Chem. Phys. 146, 211101 (2017).
227. K. R. Brorsen, Y. Yang, M. V. Pak, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Is the accuracy of density functional theory for atomization energies and densities in bonding regions correlated?” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 8, 2076-2081 (2017).
226. S. Hu, A. V. Soudackov, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and J. P. Klinman, “Enhanced rigidification within a double mutant of soybean lipoxygenase provides experimental support for vibronically nonadiabatic proton-coupled electron transfer models,” ACS Catal. 7, 3569-3574 (2017).
225. Z. K. Goldsmith, A. K. Harshan, J. B. Gerken, M. Voros, G. Galli, S. S. Stahl, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Characterization of NiFe oxyhydroxide electrocatalysts by integrated electron structure calculations and spectroelectrochemistry,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA 114, 3050-3055 (2017).
224. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Catalysis by design: The power of theory,” Acc. Chem. Res. 50, 561-566 (2017).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936