250. Z. K. Goldsmith, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Theoretical analysis of the inverted region in photoinduced proton-coupled electron transfer,” Faraday Discuss. (in press).
249. E. R. Sayfutyarova and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Constructing molecular π-orbital active spaces for multireference calculations of conjugated systems,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. (in press).
248. Z. K. Goldsmith, Y. C. Lam, A V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Proton discharge on a gold electrode from triethylammonium in acetonitrile: Theoretical modeling of potential-dependent kinetic isotope effects,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 1084-1090 (2019).
247. E. R. Sayfutyarova, J. J. Goings, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Electron-coupled double proton transfer in the Slr1694 BLUF photoreceptor: A multireference electronic structure study,” J. Phys. Chem. B 123, 439-447 (2019).
246. F. Pavošević, T. Culpitt, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent coupled cluster singles and doubles theory within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 15, 338-347 (2019).
244. P. Li, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Impact of mutations on the binding pocket of soybean lipoxygenase: Implications for proton-coupled electron transfer,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 9, 6444-6449 (2018).
243. E. Odella, S. J. Mora, B. L. Wadsworth, M. T. Huynh, J. J. Goings, P. A. Liddell, T. L. Groy, M. Gervaldo, L. E. Sereno, D. Gust, T. A. Moore, G. F. Moore, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. L. Moore, “Controlling proton-coupled electron transfer in bio-inspired artificial photosynthetic relays,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 15450-15460 (2018).
242. J. J. Goings, C. R. Reinhardt, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Propensity for proton relay and electrostatic impact of protein reorganization in Slr1694 BLUF photoreceptor,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 15241-15251 (2018).
241. Y.-H. Wang, Z. K. Goldsmith, P. E. Schneider, C. W. Anson, J. B. Gerken, S. Ghosh, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and S. S. Stahl, “Kinetic and mechanistic characterization of low-overpotential, H2O2-selective reduction of O2 catalyzed by N2O2-ligated cobalt complexes,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 10890-10899 (2018).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936