230. X. Yu, C.-H Tung, W. Wang, M. T. Huynh, D. L. Gray, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and T. B. Rauchfuss, “Interplay between terminal and bridging diiron hydrides in neutral and oxidized states,” Organometallics 36, 2245-2253 (2017).
229. M.T. Huynh, S. J. Mora, M. Villalba, M.E. Tejeda-Ferrari, P. A. Liddell, B. R. Cherry, A.-L. Teillout, C. W. Machan, C. P. Kubiak, D. Gust, T. A. Moore, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and A. L. Moore, “Concerted one-electron two-proton transfer processes in models inspired by the Tyr-His couple of photosystem II,” ACS Cent. Sci. 3, 372-380 (2017).
215. M. T. Huynh, C. W. Anson, A. C. Cavell, S. S. Stahl, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Quinone 1 e– and 2 e–/2 H+ reduction potentials: Identification and analysis of deviations from systematic scaling relationships,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 138, 15903-15910 (2016).
211. O. A. Ulloa, M. T. Huynh, C. P. Richers, J. A. Bertke, M. J. Nilges, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and T. B. Rauchfuss, “Mechanism of H2 production by models for the [NiFe]-hydrogenases: Role of reduced hydrides,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 138, 9234–9245 (2016).
209. D. Schilter, J. M. Camara, M. T. Huynh, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and T. B. Rauchfuss, “Hydrogenase enzymes and their synthetic models: The role of metal hydrides,” Chem. Rev. 116, 8693–8749 (2016).
201. G. M. Chambers, M. T. Huynh, Y. Li, S. Hammes-Schiffer, T. B. Rauchfuss, E. Reijerse, and W. Lubitz, “Models of the Ni-L and Ni-SIa states of the [NiFe]-hydrogenase active site,” Inorg. Chem. 55, 419-431 (2016).
181. M. T. Huynh, W. Wang, T. B. Rauchfuss, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Computational investigation of [FeFe]-hydrogenase models: Characterization of singly and doubly protonated intermediates and mechanistic insights,” Inorg. Chem. 53, 10301-10311 (2014).
180. M. T. Huynh, D. Schilter, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and T. B. Rauchfuss, “Protonation of nickel-iron hydrogenase models proceeds after isomerization at nickel,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136, 12385-12395 (2014).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 178
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street, PO Box 208107
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (203) 436-3936