B.S. in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology, 2017
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, WI
301. C. R. Reinhardt, E. Sayfutyarova, J. Zhong, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Glutamate mediates proton-coupled electron transfer between tyrosines 730 and 731 in Escherichia coli ribonucleotide reductase,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 143, 6054-6059 (2021).
295. C. R. Reinhardt, R. Sequeira, C. Tommos, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Computing proton-coupled redox potentials of fluorotyrosines in a protein environment,” J. Phys. Chem. B. 125, 128-136 (2021).
279. C. R. Reinhardt, P. Li, G. Kang, J. Stubbe, C. L. Drennan, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Conformational motions and water networks at the α/β interface in E. coli ribonucleotide reductase,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142, 13768-13778 (2020).
278. A. Nilsen-Moe, C. R. Reinhardt, S. D. Glover, L. Liang, S. Hammes-Schiffer, L. Hammarström, and C. Tommos, “Proton-coupled electron transfer from tyrosine in the interior of a de novoprotein: Mechanisms and primary proton acceptor,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 142, 11550-11559 (2020).
242. J. J. Goings, C. R. Reinhardt, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Propensity for proton relay and electrostatic impact of protein reorganization in Slr1694 BLUF photoreceptor,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 15241-15251 (2018).